Monday 18 June 2012

Tales of High Adventure UPDATE!

You don't have to tell me.  I'm rubbish.  I decide to do something, people enjoy it, I enjoy it and then for no reason other than the fact that I get distracted easily (oooh - squirrel!) I stop.

But I would like to thank those who have been gently encouraging me (read: banging me over the head with blunt objects) to start this blog up again.  I have many stories to tell, and hopefully in the coming months - a new, fabulous, and extremely exciting adventure.

Until then, please accept my apologies for the unexpected break in the most comprehensive Iraq tourist guide in existence.  More is coming.

And finally - welcome to the new, improved and shiny blog format!  This one can include pictures!  See?!



I had a slight issue with the old blog (it disappeared), and so have been migrating the most recent posts over.  Unfortunately my Euro-trip has been lost to the ether, so let us just take a minute, bow our heads and remember the good times.

Rest in Peace old blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment